Onsite Mobile Service
We can inspect all types of vehicles with our mobile service. Comprehensive reports – Mechanical engine / transmission, Drive-line, electrical, interior, Previous body repair detection GUARANTEED, Undercarriage, Diagnostics, History Check, We stand by the quality of our reports that we include a 30 Day $500 warranty with most inspections.
We come to you for private car sales, car dealer sales and Finance asset inspection reports, Company Fleet condition reports and more. Our mobile inspectors will conveniently come to your home, work or other location or inspect a vehicle interstate on your behalf. We’ll ensure you don’t buy a lemon!
250+ Point – 6 Page Report
Our 6 page, 250 plus point vehicle inspection report is the most comprehensive in the industry and includes direct personal feedback from your vehicle inspector either by phone or face to face
All Types of Vehicles
We can inspect a broad range of motor cars Specializing in Prestige and European vehicles, 4WD’s, Japanese imported vehicles, commercial vehicles, we specialize in Motorhome and Campervan inspections including superstructures, Light Trucks, Muscle cars and more.
30 Day Warranty
We provide a 30 day warranty to give you peace of mind over the superb quality of our work.
We also specialize in interstate purchasers who have not seen the vehicle in person. Our inspection report both written and our in-depth verbal report together with numerous photographs will help you avoid the traps so you will be able to make an informed decision on whether the car is right for you. We can also give some tips for transporting interstate as well as assist with the settlement procedure if requested.
It’s this level of detail that truly sets State Roads apart, so you can have complete confidence when buying your new or used car. Why risk it with anyone else?
Don’t Buy a Lemon! Our free buyers guide can help.
Buying a used car can be an exciting and yet difficult task with so many options and considerations. Why type of car to buy? Where to buy? How to purchase? What are the hidden costs? How do I know the car I’m buying isn’t fraught with hidden mechanical or electrical problems? Is the seller hiding something or maybe not aware of existing problems?
Buying a used car is a large financial investment – you don’t want to get it wrong!
Shopping for a car can be daunting, but there is a lot you can do to quickly weed out those motor vehicles that may not be right for you , show big red flags – or simply aren’t the right choice for you or your budget. Click here to learn how to avoid the traps in buying a used car.
Comprehensive and Platinum Car Inspections
Our expert team of Licenced / qualified and experienced “A” grade mechanics includes factory trained Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Toyota / Lexus
Our experienced mechanics will conduct a thorough vehicle inspection on your potential new vehicle investment
Our Inspections Include:
- Mechanical, engine, transmission, drive-line, electricals, Cooling system pressure testing, Co2 Head leak testing etc
- Undercarriage suspension, brakes, wheels, exhaust, 4×4, Driveline etc
- Diagnostic scanning of vehicle modules All Systems scan (optional with comprehensive)
- Body inspection includes paint thickness measurement, previous accident repairs and YES we guarantee to detect major previous body repairs and resprays, we look for evidence of rust and rust repairs, cut and shut etc, confirm if has factory paintwork or not
- Interior Air bags, seat belts, air conditioning, trim, switches etc
- Road testing the vehicle, brakes, transmission, performance, turbo, noises etc
- Report includes photographs taken (usually 30-40) and pdf report emailed to you
- History check Report will tell us of any write off history, encumbrances, odometer discrepancy and more (optional with comprehensive)
- The Inspector will call you directly and discuss the vehicle condition and findings and answer any questions you may have
- We have full insurance cover at the work site and road test
Servicing across Australia, State Roads has mobile car inspectors performing vehicle checks in:
ROADWORTHY SAFETY CERTIFICATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE IN QLD GREATER BRISBANE REGION AND GOLD COAST AS A MOBILE SERVICE
Take the guesswork out of buying a car by relying on our motor vehicle inspection specialists, with Over 500,000 Vehicles inspected since 1986. As Australia’s leading pre-purchase vehicle inspection service, you can rely on State Roads to thoroughly assess the condition of your new or used car. Our team of qualified, experienced, and reliable “A” Grade mechanics will check any motor vehicle make and model, providing an independent assessment of the condition of the car that you can trust. contact State Roads today for a FREE quote!