Reliable and prompt motor vehicle and used car checks Australia-wide
As Australia’s leading pre-purchase vehicle inspection service, you can rely on State Roads to thoroughly assess the condition of your new and used car. Our team of qualified, experienced, and reliable mechanics will check any motor vehicle make and model, providing an independent assessment of the condition of your car that you can trust.
State Roads’ will provide you with a comprehensive 6 page inspection report that details the condition and history of the vehicle, along with an added REVS checks. It’s this level of detail that truly sets State Roads apart, so you can have complete confidence when buying your new or used car.
Comprehensive and complete car inspection services for Australian drivers
Our expert team of qualified and experienced mechanics will conduct a thorough vehicle inspection on your potential new car, including:
- Mechanical vehicle inspections
- Vehicle body and chassis checks
- Car history & PPSR reports
- REVS checks
- A 6 page report detailing the condition, history, and integrity of the vehicle with photos included where applicable
- A 30 day warranty to give you peace of mind over the quality of our work
- End of warranty vehicle inspections and VIN checks
Servicing across Australia, State Roads has mobile car inspectors performing vehicle checks in:
Take the guesswork out of buying a car by relying on our motor vehicle inspection specialists – contact State Roads today for a FREE quote!