Reliable and prompt motor vehicle and used car checks Australia-wide
With our mobile service – we come to you for private car sales, car dealer sales and Finance inspection reports.
Our 6 page, 250 plus point vehicle inspection report is the most comprehensive in the industry, ask for a copy of a sample report.
We can inspect a broad range of motor cars Specialising in Prestige and European vehicles, 4WD’s, Japanese imported vehicles, commercial vehicles, Light Trucks, Muscle cars and more.
Each report is accompanied with direct personal feedback from your vehicle inspector by phone if not face to face.
Our mobile inspectors will conveniently come to your home, work or other location or inspect a vehicle interstate on your behalf.
We provide a 30 day warranty to give you peace of mind over the quality of our work.
We also offer end of warranty vehicle inspections and vehicle identification checks, finance Company checks.
We also specialise in interstate purchasers who have not seen the vehicle, with our inspection report together verbal explanation and photographs you will be able to make an informed decision whether the car is right for you.
It’s this level of detail that truly sets State Roads apart, so you can have complete confidence when buying your new or used car.
Our Comprehensive and Platinum car inspections WE COME TO YOU – Mobile on site service
Our expert team of Licenced / qualified and experienced mechanics includes factory trained Mercedes-Benz, Bmw and Toyota / Lexus Mechanics who will conduct a thorough vehicle inspection on your potential new car, including:
Comprehensive or Platinum car inspection ?
- Mechanical, engine, transmission, drive-line, electricals
- Undercarriage suspension, brakes, wheels, exhaust, 4×4
- Electronic Diagnostic scanning of vehicle modules (optional with comprehensive)
- Body inspection includes paint thickness measurement, previous accident repairs and YES we guarantee to detect major previous body repairs and resprays, we look for evidence of rust and rust repairs, cut and shut etc
- Interior Air bags, seat belts, air conditioning, trim, switches etc
- Road testing the vehicle, brakes, transmission, performance, turbo, noises etc
- Report includes photographs taken and pdf report emailed to you
- History check Report will tell us of any write off history, encumbrances, odometer discrepancy and more (optional with comprehensive)
- The Inspector will call you directly and discuss the vehicle condition and findings and answer any questions you may have
- We have full insurance cover at the work site and road test
Servicing across Australia, State Roads has mobile car inspectors performing vehicle checks in:
Take the guesswork out of buying a car by relying on our motor vehicle inspection specialists, with Over 500,000 Vehicles inspected since 1986. As Australia’s leading pre-purchase vehicle inspection service, you can rely on State Roads to thoroughly assess the condition of your new or used car. Our team of qualified, experienced, and reliable “A” Grade mechanics will check any motor vehicle make and model, providing an independent assessment of the condition of the car that you can trust. contact State Roads today for a FREE quote!